Why a Career at Relativity?
We are creative, innovative, nimble, empowering, risk-takers, visionary, smart, groundbreaking, inclusive, inviting and we hire the talent to match! Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with Relativity. Relativity is a next-generation studio engaged in multiple aspects of entertainment, including full-scale film and television production and distribution, the co-financing of major studio film slates, music publishing, sports management and digital media. Additionally, Relativity makes strategic partnerships with, and investments in, media and entertainment-related companies and assets. Relativity offers a great working environment, a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance and other programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
To submit your interest in an open position, please click on the link associated with each position in which you have an interest. This is the fastest way to get your resume to us.
Relativity promotes equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals and does not discriminate on any basis protected by applicable federal or state law, including but not limited to race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Relativity supports equal employment opportunities in all aspects of employment through its employment policies and practices.
Why an internship at Relativity Media?
Are you a current college student interested in the film industry? Relativity Media is offering Summer Internships. We are looking for current college students that have a passion for film, production, digital media, and are interested in learning the business.
As an intern you can explore different facets of production and choose which suits you the best. To get that much-sought-after internship in a studio, the intern has to demonstrate a positive attitude, be a good learner, have excellent communication skills, be organized, have a good eye for detail, have strong organizational skills, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and most importantly have a love for entertainment industry.
- Dates of Internship: June 3rd to August 2, 2013 **You must be able to work within these dates.**
- Hourly Rate: $8/hr. (Without Medical Benefits,Vacation, Paid holidays & Paid Sick Time)
- Schedule: Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm (8 hrs daily; no Overtime)
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college or university and between freshman -junior years.
- Please note we do not offer college credits for our internship program.
- All students must have the legal right to work in the U.S. and will be required to present valid proof.